Thursday, April 3, 2008

New Life....

So I've never tried to garden before. I know nothing about it but I thought I would give it a shot. It is something I've been interested in for a little over a year. I bought a book to help me in my new endeavor.


I've read about 60 or so pages so far and it gives me confidence that I can do it. I only have enough room for about one row of vegetables so I've been mulling over what I might like to grow. So far I think I'll try cucumbers, brocolli, beans of some sort, and maybe some spinach. I might do some potted herbs as well.

I look forward to learning about the fruits of the earth first hand; To be more connected to the fruits that God has given us; Natural, lovely, fruits - little bits of mercy.

Also, I took this picture tonight that I liked so I thought I would share.


Peace to you!

2 comments:

Keith Miller said...

you can do it joey, i have all the faith in the world that your garden will flourish...

cathi c stegall said...

your picture of the harmonica brings back the warm-fuzzies of days past. Nice way to capture a moment of nostalgia. well done.